PTA – Parents Teacher Association
Education is a triangular process of school, teachers and parents for
Child’s development. So the parents’ cooperation with teachers is essential for
the desired growth of child. Today, parents are involved in school
management in the whole world. It is considered that PTA is performing a key
role for promoting quality education. PTA is a valuable asset of any well-organized school for welfare of children. It helps to create mutual understanding and communication between parents and teachers for solving educational matters of institute.
Aims and Objectives:
- To work for the welfare of the students and the institution and to offer constructive suggestions for the smooth and successful functioning of the school.
- To promote better participation of the parents in the various programs of the school and to establish better liaison with teachers.
- To set up facilities in the school premises for the benefit of the students as and when required.
- To institute scholarships, prizes, medals etc. to benefit students showing high proficiency in their studies and extracurricular activities.
- To arrange guest lectures to give career, educational guidance etc.
Details of PTA Office bearers 2018-19
PARENTS TEACHERS ASSOCIATION [2018-19]
President – Ms. Priyadarshini Sardesai
Secretary – Primary – Mr. Amol Rajmane
Secretary – Secondary – Mr. Rakesh Patil
Sr. Grade &
Parent Contact No.
Ms. Tanvira Korbu
Mr. Prashant Khochare
Mr. Sachin Nitave